Tuesday, June 19, 2012

World Treasures



Stamping the day away.

I'll admit I wasn't sure about the new SU ink pads...but
after spending the day playing.  I really do like them.
They kinda look blotchy when I first stamped with them
but as the ink dries it smoothes out and really looks
amazing.  They almost remind me of stamping with
craft inks.  If you haven't tried them yet...you should.

Loved this set from the new SU catalog.
Just wanted to play with it.  This is the first 
card I created with it.  It's a fun set.

Hope you all have a great week.
Thanks for stopping by.

Amanda

2 comments:

Mary G. said...

Wow, Amanda, this is gorgeous!!! I'm so glad to hear that you're liking the new ink pads. Now I won't be worried about ordering any! ;)

Stamperpete said...

Very pretty, Amanda. Hope you have lots of fun today stamping.