Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Birthday Gift










Gift Set
I made this gift set for my friend Gloria.
I'm part of a stamping group
"Stampers of Meade"
and every summer we have a 
Birthday bash.  I got to spoil Gloria this year.
I made this little bag, great organizer tote for inside
a larger tote.  It's not an original I was inspired by pinterest again.
I made this one a little different to work for the purpose I wanted it for.
It really hold lots of tools.  I was very happy with how this turned out.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by.

Amanda

Supplies

Fabric, Lace, and Ribbon all from Hobby Lobby.
Stamps, Ink, and CS all SU.

Stamps Sets used are:

Wings of Friendship (sentiment inside frame)
Tiny Tags (bag)
From My Heart (card)

2 comments:

KER said...

wow!!!...i love this whole project...what a great job you did...card and everything...can i be your friend too?

Mary G. said...

You did a great job on this Amanda!! That little tote is amazing!!!

So, are we officeially the "Stampers of Meade" and no longer the "Meade Girls"? :)