Friday, September 10, 2010

SBS Thank you gift.


Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm hosting another Shoe Box Swap in Oct. but the
swap will be Christmas/Winter themed.
These are going to be for a little game.
All but 4 have ribbon inside the special 4 will have
something more! Can't give it away just yet...
several ladies that attend my swaps read my blog.
So just a little teaser for them!

I just love the pillow box die!
It's one of the easiest dies to use, they don't
take a ton of red tape.
Just a GREAT die. I'm also in love
with these two stamp sets
Tiny Tags is truly a MUST HAVE
it adds that little something without
digging for hours for the perfect embellishment.
Punch Potpourri is a SU level 1 hostess set
and it's GREAT it will be a go-to stamp set for years to come!

Hugs and stay inky!

Amanda

5 comments:

Mary G. said...

You are SUCH a tease, Amanda! Hmm-wonder what it could be???

These are very pretty!! Can't wait for the swap!

CarlaKH said...

Gorgeous creations .. missed seeing these somehow! Love that owl punch.. may need to get one.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love these- I have never been to a shoe box swap- love the bird on the boxes too. TFS

Annie said...

WOW! WOW! These are totally fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathi said...

These are beautiful Amanda! Can't wait to see what's inside the other 4! I am so jealous, you are just so creative!