Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Altered Fun!









Altered Fun!
This gift set is for a friend's little girl.
As a back to school gift.
This letter I found on the clearance isle at M's it said
.89 on it but when I got to the register it rang up at .01
not to bad at all! I do love finding good deals even if it
did take me a year to finally get around to doing something
with it. Oh well it was worth the wait. I used BG, DP to cover it and ribbon I found here and there at the ribbon outlet. It's now a personalized hair bow holder. I made a couple little hair bows to add to her collection. The tin was a RAK from Tracy. Thank you Tracy.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Amanda

8 comments:

Mary G. said...

Amanda, this is fabulous!! What little girl wouldn't LOVE this?! TFS!

loretta said...

Just beautiful! She is going to love this for sure!

Anonymous said...

That's an adorable project. Are you sure you can part with the ribbon? I'm sure the recipient will love it! TFS.
Michelle

paige said...

Sweet project! The lucky little girl will love it!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a pretty decoration for a little girl. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea! Appears that just the right project came out of waiting so long to create. Sometimes patience is the key. ;) Awesome!

Stamp Maryland said...

Turned out super cute!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

What an adorable gift, I just know she will love it! See, it just goes to show that if you hang on to something long enough you'll find something to do with it!