Wednesday, April 15, 2009












Rain Rain Go Away!
It's been a rainy day here in Maryland. What a perfect image to work with today.
I do love my little mice. This image is from House Mouse Stamps they are great go check them out.
For this card I used:
SU CS, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, SU DP from S-A-B paper pack. The image is House Mouse Gentle Rain, the ribbon I used white offray ribbon that I colored with Baja Breeze reinker, Robins Nest due drops (water), Prima flowers, MM brads, colored with Copic markers (to many to list).
Hope all of you are having better weather!
Amanda



6 comments:

Mary G. said...

Oh, Amanda, what a beautiful job you did with these! That is such an adorable image and SO perfect for today's weather!!! You're doing a fabulous job with your Copics!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, these are soooo sweet!!! I love the coloring on them tooo :) Great job hun!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

What an amazing card! Great coloring!

Jacquel said...

These are darling cards...I love that image and your coloring is wonderful!! tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are so cute! I love that image and your layout! Your coloring is beautiful!

Stamp Maryland said...

Amanda,

Love it! Need some stamped images.

Tracy