Monday, January 30, 2012

SAB kick off party!






These are the cards from my SAB kick off party this past Sunday.
I so enjoyed spending time with some of my FAVORITE people in the world
for a little stamping, eating, and most importantly laughing.

I love these ladies! Even coming off of a rough week, middle of winter
blahs...they will keep you in tears (the HAPPY ones) all day long.

Thanks for coming out ladies, you always support me in my SU business and I truly
appreciate you. Kathi and Gloria, you were truly missed....but we do thank you
for not sharing your crud! lol

HUGS
Amanda

6 comments:

Mary G. said...

Amanda, these projects are fabulous and I SO enjoyed making them all. I totally agree about this bunch of ladies!! Thanks for all you do for us!! We love you, too!!

Cheryl said...

Hi Amanda, Wow....these are beautiful! Really love the first one and the black and white card. Anything black/white , to me is so crisp and clean. Your password book is adorable too. Looks like a project I should do for my girls. I hope your SAB is super successful!

Anonymous said...

Great projects.

Elizabeth said...

These are really nice projects! I imagine everyone had a great time making these at your kick off party.

Kathi said...

I am so sorry I missed being able to come and make all these beautiful projects! Everyone of them is awesome, as usual!

~Chris~ said...

These Cards/Projects (as all your Cards/Projects) are GREAT.. Love all the Color Combos..