Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Toys!

Think this one is my favorite!
Pretty Postage stamps (SU) and postage punch (SU).
Thanks to my friend Jane for the DSP!!! LOVE IT!
This is one of the new incolors Pool Party.

Love this new set and punch!!!
This set is called Pennant Parade it will be in the
new SU catalog starting July 1st.
Pennant punch is also SU!

I don't like this one at all... lol
I used Pennant Parade, Pennant Punch, and all the
new incolors. I'm in love with the new colors.
They are really fun to play with.

6 comments:

Hey Hey Paula said...

I like them all Amanda, but the first one is my favorite too! Can't wait to see the new catty. Better start saving my money!

Belinda said...

I love the things you've done with your new punches. Great ideas!

Mary G. said...

Oh, dear, I haven't even seen the new catty and I'm afraid I'm going to go broke!!! These are all fabulous!!!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh, I love that last card!! So funny how we all have a different eye, right?! Great samples that make me want to spend!! :)

Teresa Jenkins said...

I'm with Sio... love the last card too! They are all so cute!

Whitney Cantrell said...

Oh ya new catalog out. Must go and see what I must have. Wonderful job!