Monday, January 3, 2011

Mini Clipboard for a Friend

Mini SU clipboard, covered with Basic Grey DSP, Lots of different lace and trims, letter cut using my Cricut machine.
Love the MFT rolled flower die!
Letter is covered in Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
I used my sewing machine to stitch the Ric-Rac
to the DSP to make the pen holder.
I made this little clipboard for a friend.
This is another goodie from the SU clearance rack.
I have white post it notes on order
they will be in this week...so after they
get here I'll add one to the clipboard.

Hope everyone is having a blessed Monday!

HUGS and Love
Amanda

3 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

well you were certainly productive!. All I have managed so far is bagging the swap cards.

Mary G. said...

SO pretty!!! What a lucky friend!

Kathy said...

Adorable! I love that rose die too!