Monday, November 15, 2010

Scent with Love


Serendipity Skunk!

I recently went on another Amish Country field trip with friends
LOVE the Amish Stamp stores in Lancaster County.
So many GREAT deals, good food, and most of all
FUN WITH FRIENDS!

I debated buying this...SO GLAD I DID!
I love this little skunk!

Supplies
Serendipity Stamps 1203QCL Skunk
SU CS white, and black
American Crafts DSP (thank you Cindy)
Stazon black ink
Offray ribbon, bow maker (thanks HUBBY)
Black brads MM
White jelly roll pen
stardust jelly roll pen

5 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

What a cute card, love the skunk!

Annie said...

Amanda, this card is absolutely and totally awesome!!! Love the black and white and how you put everything together! (I'm going to try to do something similar - thank you for the inspiration!)

Mary G. said...

Oh, my goodness, what an ADORABLE image!!! LOVE what you did with this. That sentiment is great!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable. Kind of Stinky Cute, yeah? Love the new picture. Is that the holiday picutre? You all look terrific and you were worried about it. Great picture my friend.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What fun DSP for the background- adorable stamp- so stinking cute (sorry- had to say that!)! TFS